Details about Johan Parmler
Access statistics for papers by Johan Parmler.
Last updated 2018-07-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Customer perception measures driving financial performance - theoretical and empirical work for a large decentralized banking group
SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration, Stockholm School of Economics View citations (1)
- Choosing Factors in a Multifactor Asset Pricing Model: A Bayesian Approach
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics View citations (2)
- Is Momentum Due to Data-Snooping?
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance, Stockholm School of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in The European Journal of Finance (2007)
- Disease progression and costs of care in Alzheimer’s disease patients treated with donepezil: a longitudinal naturalistic cohort
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2012, 13, (5), 561-568 View citations (1)
- Is Momentum Due to Data-snooping?
The European Journal of Finance, 2007, 13, (4), 301-318 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Bilateral trade flows and exchange rate sensitivity: Evidence from likelihood-based panel cointegration
Economic Systems, 2006, 30, (2), 170-183 View citations (13)
- Foreign aid, domestic savings, and growth in LDCs: An application of likelihood-based panel cointegration
Economic Modelling, 2005, 22, (4), 616-627 View citations (16)
- Are Imports and Exports Cointegrated? An International Comparison
Metroeconomica, 2004, 55, (1), 49-64 View citations (44)
- The productivity-bias hypothesis and the PPP theorem: new evidence from panel vector autoregressive models
Japan and the World Economy, 2004, 16, (2), 121-138 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.