Details about Aysegul Eruygur
Access statistics for papers by Aysegul Eruygur.
Last updated 2017-08-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The impact of foreign interest rate on the macroeconomic performance of Turkey
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- PPP hypothesis and temporary structural breaks
Economics Bulletin, 2017, 37, (3), 1541-1548
- Re-examining the real interest rate parity hypothesis (RIPH) using panel unit root tests with asymmetry and cross-section dependence
Empirica, 2017, 44, (1), 91-120 View citations (3)
- Real interest rates: nonlinearity and structural breaks
Empirical Economics, 2017, 52, (1), 283-307 View citations (5)
- Terrorism and the Stock Market: A Case Study for Turkey Using STR Models
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, 2014, 3, 220-227 View citations (2)
- The Effects of Terrorist Activities on Foreign Direct Investment: Nonlinear Evidence from Turkey
Review of Economics, 2013, 64, (2), 139-158 View citations (2)
- Transportation--Communication Capital and Economic Growth: A VECM Analysis for Turkey
European Planning Studies, 2012, 20, (2), 341-363 View citations (5)
- The New Keynesian Phillips Curve: In Search of Improvements for Adaptation to the Turkish Economy
Ekonomik Yaklasim, 2011, 22, (79), 1-20 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.