Details about Federico Esposito
Access statistics for papers by Federico Esposito.
Last updated 2019-03-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
- Spatial Linkages, Global Shocks, and Local Labor Markets: Theory and Evidence
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (5)
Also in Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University (2019) View citations (5)
- Trade Policy Uncertainty and Stock Returns
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University
- Trade, Agglomeration Effects, and Labor Markets: Theory and Evidence
2018 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (9)
- Endogenous Labor Supply and the Gains from International Trade
2017 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (12)
- Entrepreneurial Risk and Diversification through Trade
Working Papers, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department View citations (2)
- Risk Diversification and International Trade
2016 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (5)