Details about Vítor M. A. Escária
Access statistics for papers by Vítor M. A. Escária.
Last updated 2021-02-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Attaining SDG 8 in Portugal macroeconomic, sectoral and labour market policies for structural transformation and full and productive employment
ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization
- Labour Productivity, Wages and the Functional Distribution of Income in Portugal: A Sectoral Approach
Working Papers REM, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa
- Early Retirement in Portugal
Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa View citations (3)
- Retirement and the Poverty of the Elderly in Portugal
Working Papers Department of Economics, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa View citations (1)
- Wage mobility, Job mobility and Spatial mobility in the Portuguese economy
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Entrepreneurship, Regional Development and Job Creation: the Case of Portugal
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Small Business Economics (2008)
- Retirement and the Poverty of the Elderly: The Case of Portugal
Journal of Income Distribution, 2010, 19, (3-4), 41-64 View citations (3)
- Entrepreneurship, regional development and job creation: the case of Portugal
Small Business Economics, 2008, 30, (1), 49-58 View citations (53)
See also Working Paper
- Job and worker flows: How establishments adjust their workforce
New Zealand Economic Papers, 2002, 36, (1), 81-82
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.