Details about Berta Esteve-Volart
Access statistics for papers by Berta Esteve-Volart.
Last updated 2020-08-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Politicians' Luck of the Draw: Evidence from the Spanish Christmas Lottery
Working Papers, FEDEA View citations (12)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Political Economy (2016)
- Are Women Pawns in the Political Game? Evidence from Elections to the Spanish Senate
Working Papers, FEDEA View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2012)
- Can gender parity break the glass ceiling? Evidence from a repeated randomized experiment
Working Papers, FEDEA View citations (22)
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Studies (2010)
- Gender Discrimination and Growth: Theory and Evidence from India
STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE View citations (74)
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2004) View citations (26)
- Sex Discrimination and Growth
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (14)
- Politicians’ Luck of the Draw: Evidence from the Spanish Christmas Lottery
Journal of Political Economy, 2016, 124, (5), 1269 - 1294 View citations (27)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Are women pawns in the political game? Evidence from elections to the Spanish Senate
Journal of Public Economics, 2012, 96, (3), 387-399 View citations (69)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Voter turnout and electoral competition in a multidimensional policy space
European Journal of Political Economy, 2011, 27, (2), 376-384 View citations (15)
- Voter turnout in a multidimensional policy space
Economics of Governance, 2011, 12, (1), 25-49 View citations (6)
- Can Gender Parity Break the Glass Ceiling? Evidence from a Repeated Randomized Experiment
Review of Economic Studies, 2010, 77, (4), 1301-1328 View citations (132)
See also Working Paper (2007)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.