Details about Peter Fallesen
Access statistics for papers by Peter Fallesen.
Last updated 2020-02-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of Workfare on Crime: Incapacitation and Program Effects
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (4)
- The Effect Of Workfare Policy On Crime
Working Paper, Economics Department, Queen's University View citations (5)
- Education, Gender, and Cohort Fertility in the Nordic Countries
European Journal of Population, 2019, 35, (3), 563-586 View citations (5)
- The effect of active labor market policies on crime: Incapacitation and program effects
Labour Economics, 2018, 52, (C), 263-286 View citations (1)
- Explaining the Consequences of Imprisonment for Union Formation and Dissolution in Denmark
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, 2017, 36, (1), 154-177
- The effect of lowering welfare payment ceilings on children's risk of out-of-home placement
Children and Youth Services Review, 2017, 72, (C), 82-90
- Downward spiral: The impact of out-of-home placement on paternal welfare dependency
Children and Youth Services Review, 2016, 66, (C), 45-55
- Temporary Life Changes and the Timing of Divorce
Demography, 2016, 53, (5), 1377-1398
- Cumulative Risks of Foster Care Placement for Danish Children
PLOS ONE, 2014, 9, (10), 1-10 View citations (1)
- A question of class: On the heterogeneous relationship between background characteristics and a child's placement risk
Children and Youth Services Review, 2010, 32, (6), 783-789 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.