Details about Ismail olaleke fasanya
Access statistics for papers by Ismail olaleke fasanya.
Last updated 2019-03-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Modelling Return and Volatility Spillovers in Global Foreign Exchange Markets
Working Papers, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan View citations (2)
- Modelling the return and volatility spillovers of crude oil and food prices in Nigeria
Energy, 2019, 169, (C), 186-205
- Oil Revenue Shocks and the Current Account Balance Dynamics in Nigeria: New evidence from Asymmetry and Structural Breaks
SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, 2018, 68, (4), 72-87
- Oil Price Volatility and Fiscal Behaviour if Government in Nigeria
Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, 2017, 5, (2), 118-134 View citations (4)
- Remittances led growth in West Africa Monetary Zone (WAMZ)
Economics Bulletin, 2015, 35, (4), 2374-2381
- Fiscal Response to Foreign Aid Inflows in Nigeria
The IUP Journal of Applied Finance, 2014, 20, (2), 37-56 View citations (1)
- Capital Market Development: A Spur to Economic Growth in Nigeria
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2013, (9(5)), 222-234
- Does Corporate Social Responsibility Improve Financial Performance of Nigerian Firms? Empirical Evidence from Triangulation Analysis
Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, 2013, (9(3)), 22-36
- Does Monetary Policy Influence Economic Growth in Nigeria?
Asian Economic and Financial Review, 2013, 3, (5), 635-646 View citations (8)
- Modelling oil price volatility with structural breaks
Energy Policy, 2013, 52, (C), 554-562 View citations (58)
- Oil Discovery and Sectoral Performance in Nigeria: An Appraisal of the Dutch Disease
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2013, XII, (2), 25-40
- Oil Price Fluctuations and Output performance in Nigeria: a Var Approach
Romanian Economic Journal, 2013, 16, (49), 47-72 View citations (1)
- Public Expenditure and Economic Growth in Nigeria: Evidence from Auto-Regressive Distributed Lag Specification
Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, 2013, 16, (1), 79-92 View citations (1)
- Comparative Performance of Volatility Models for Oil Price
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, 2012, 2, (3), 167-183 View citations (8)
- Does Foreign Aid Accelerate Economic Growth? An Empirical Analysis for Nigeria
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2012, 2, (4), 423-431 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.