Details about Zhigang Feng
Access statistics for papers by Zhigang Feng.
Last updated 2019-11-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Regressive Subsidy to EHI and Entrepreneurial Talent Allocation
2017 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- Employment-Based Health Insurance and Aggregate Labor Supply
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2018)
- Numerical Simulation of the Overlapping Generations Models with Indeterminacy
Levine's Working Paper Archive, David K. Levine
- Macroeconomic Consequences of Alternative Reforms to the Health Insurance System in the U.S
Working Papers, University of Miami, Department of Economics View citations (31)
- Numerical Simulation of Nonoptimal Dynamic Equilibrium Models
2009 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (1)
Also in Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, Boston University - Department of Economics View citations (20)
Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis (2009) View citations (10)
Working Papers, University of Miami, Department of Economics (2009) View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in International Economic Review (2014)
- Employment-based health insurance and aggregate labor supply
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2018, 154, (C), 156-174 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- AN EVALUATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL CONSTRAINTS ON CAPITAL TAXATION
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2017, 21, (7), 1519-1544 View citations (1)
- Employment-based Health Insurance and Misallocation: Implications for the Macroeconomy
Review of Economic Dynamics, 2017, 23, 125-149 View citations (2)
See also Software Item (2016)
- Indeterminacy in stochastic overlapping generations models: real effects in the long run
Economic Theory, 2017, 63, (2), 559-585 View citations (8)
- Time‐consistent optimal fiscal policy over the business cycle
Quantitative Economics, 2015, 6, (1), 189-221 View citations (4)
- NUMERICAL SIMULATION OF NONOPTIMAL DYNAMIC EQUILIBRIUM MODELS
International Economic Review, 2014, 55, 83-110 View citations (11)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Tackling indeterminacy in overlapping generations models
Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, 2013, 77, (3), 445-457 View citations (2)
- Code and data files for "Employment-based Health Insurance and Misallocation: Implications for the Macroeconomy"
Computer Codes, Review of Economic Dynamics
See also Journal Article in Review of Economic Dynamics (2017)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.