Details about Cristina Fernández
Access statistics for papers by Cristina Fernández.
Last updated 2012-11-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Perspectivas del empleo ante el cambio de ciclo. Un analisis de flujos
Working Papers, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department
- Labor Market Assimilation of Immigrants in Spain: Employment at the Expense of Bad Job-Matches?
Working Papers, FEDEA View citations (28)
Also in IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School (2006) View citations (14)
See also Journal Article in Spanish Economic Review (2008)
- Social Norms and Household Time Allocation
Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics View citations (11)
Also in IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School (2006) View citations (15)
ISER Working Paper Series, Institute for Social and Economic Research (2006) View citations (22)
- Job Match Quality throughout the Business Cycle in the Spanish Labour Market
Working Papers, FEDEA View citations (2)
- Gender Roles and the Division of Unpaid Work in Spanish Households
Feminist Economics, 2010, 16, (4), 137-184 View citations (69)
- Labor market assimilation of immigrants in Spain: employment at the expense of bad job-matches?
Spanish Economic Review, 2008, 10, (2), 83-107 View citations (70)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- The Role of Education vis-a-vis Job Experience in Explaining the Transitions to Employment in the Spanish Youth Labour Market
Spanish Economic Review, 2006, 8, (3), 161-187 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.