Details about Antonella Rita Ferrara
Access statistics for papers by Antonella Rita Ferrara.
Last updated 2020-10-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Government late payments and firms survival. Evidence from the EU
Working papers, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica
- MEASURING WELL-BEING IN A MULTIDIMENSIONAL PERSPECTIVE: A MULTIVARIATE STATISTICAL APPLICATION TO ITALIAN REGIONS
Working Papers, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF View citations (3)
- INDICATORI DI BENESSERE E CONVERGENZA TRA LE REGIONI: UN’APPLICAZIONE AL CASO ITALIANO
Working Papers, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF
- Did the EU Airport Charges Directive lead to lower aeronautical charges? Empirical evidence from a diff-in-diff research design
Economics of Transportation, 2019, 17, (C), 24-39
- Does Institutional Quality Matter for Multidimensional Well-Being Inequalities? Insights from Italy
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2019, 145, (3), 1063-1105 View citations (3)
- University Students' Mobility in Italy
Rivista economica del Mezzogiorno, 2018, (1-2), 117-138 View citations (3)
- Assessing the impacts of Cohesion Policy on EU regions: A non-parametric analysis on interventions promoting research and innovation and transport accessibility
Papers in Regional Science, 2017, 96, (4), 817-841 View citations (15)
- Regional well-being indicators and dispersion from a multidimensional perspective: evidence from Italy
The Annals of Regional Science, 2015, 55, (2), 373-420 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.