Details about Chengcheng J. Fei
Access statistics for papers by Chengcheng J. Fei.
Last updated 2022-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Climate Change Effects on the U.S. Hog production
2021 Annual Meeting, August 1-3, Austin, Texas, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Multi-Commodity Hedging in the Live Cattle Futures Market
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association View citations (1)
- Application of Demand Analysis Framework to Understand the Price and Volume Movements of Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Honey Bees, Almonds, and Colony Mortality: An Economic Simulation of the U.S. Pollination Market
Land Economics, 2021, 97, (3), 688-703
- Single-Commodity vs. Joint Hedging in Cattle Feeding Cycle: Is Joint Hedging Always Essential?
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2021, 46, (3)
- Identifying Vulnerable Households Using Machine Learning
Sustainability, 2020, 12, (15), 1-18 View citations (5)
- Adaptation in Agriculture
IntechOpen View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.