Details about Christophe Feder
Access statistics for papers by Christophe Feder.
Last updated 2022-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Directed Technological Change and Technological Congruence: A New Framework for the Smart Specialization Strategy
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio Carlo Alberto. WP series, University of Turin
Also in Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin (2018)
- Decentralization in Heterogeneous Regions: A Biased Technological Change Approach
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin View citations (2)
- Political competition, power allocation and welfare in unitary and federal systems
Working Paper series, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis View citations (2)
- Knowledge appropriability and directed technological change: the Schumpeterian creative response in global markets
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2021, 46, (3), 686-700 View citations (1)
- Schumpeterian loops in international trade: the evidence of the oecd countries
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2021, 31, (3), 799-820
- Snobby markets and technology adoption
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2021, 30, (6), 603-620
- The Schumpeterian creative response: export and innovation: evidence for OECD countries 1995–2015
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, 2021, 38, (3), 803-821
- Institutional design, political competition and spillovers
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2020, 81, (C)
- The new direction of technological change in the global economy
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2020, 52, (C), 1-12 View citations (3)
- Total factor productivity, catch-up and technological congruence in Italy, 1861–2010
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2020, 30, (4), 1171-1194
- Biased and neutral technological change: empirical evidence from a sample of OECD countries
Applied Economics Letters, 2019, 26, (11), 943-947 View citations (2)
- A measure of total factor productivity with biased technological change
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2018, 27, (3), 243-253 View citations (10)
- Decentralization and spillovers: A new role for transportation infrastructure
Economics of Transportation, 2018, 13, (C), 36-47 View citations (4)
- EFFECTS OF FISCAL CONSOLIDATION ON REGIONAL ECONOMICS RESILIENCE: INSTITUTIONAL DESIGN METTERS?
Regional Science Inquiry, 2018, X, (1), 37-45 View citations (2)
- Smart Specialization Strategy and Directed Technological Change
Economics Bulletin, 2018, 38, (3), 1428-1437
- The effects of disruptive innovations on productivity
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2018, 126, (C), 186-193 View citations (11)
- Directed technological change and productivity growth: the Italian evidence 1861-2010
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, 2017, 7, (3), 238-255 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.