Details about Miloš Fišar
Access statistics for papers by Miloš Fišar.
Last updated 2022-10-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Mind the framing when studying social preferences in the domain of losses
Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section
- Delegation and Overhead Aversion with Multiple Threshold Public Goods
MUNI ECON Working Papers, Masaryk University View citations (3)
- Media negativity bias and tax compliance: Experimental evidence
Working Papers in Public Economics, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law
Also in Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section (2021)
See also Journal Article in International Tax and Public Finance (2022)
- Media Bias and Tax Compliance: Experimental Evidence
MUNI ECON Working Papers, Masaryk University View citations (2)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2020) View citations (1)
- A Competitive Audit Selection Mechanism with Incomplete Information
MUNI ECON Working Papers, Masaryk University
- The Effects of Staff-rotation in Public Administration on the Decision to Bribe or be Bribed
MUNI ECON Working Papers, Masaryk University View citations (1)
- Media negativity bias and tax compliance: experimental evidence
International Tax and Public Finance, 2022, 29, (5), 1160-1212
See also Working Paper (2021)
- Gender differences in beliefs and actions in a framed corruption experiment
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2016, 63, (C), 69-82 View citations (11)
- Governmental Research Support Programs and Private Entities in Slovakia
Review of Economic Perspectives, 2015, 14, (4), 345-371
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.