Details about Andrei-Mirel Florea, Sr.
Access statistics for papers by Andrei-Mirel Florea, Sr..
Last updated 2020-02-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Fuzzy Set Qualitative Comparative Analysis (fsQCA) of the Agricultural Cooperatives from South East Region of Romania
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (21), 1-18 View citations (6)
- Addressing Offers with Apparently Unusual Low Prices
Economics and Applied Informatics, 2019, (3), 28-36
- Analysis on the Limitations and Development Perspectives within Judicial Accounting and Fiscal Expertise
Economics and Applied Informatics, 2019, (2), 112-118
- Limiting Factors that Influence the Formation of Producer Groups in the South-East Region of Romania: A Fuzzy Set Qualitative Comparative Analysis (fsQCA)
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (6), 1-14 View citations (3)
- Challenges and Limits of the Criminal Judicial Accounting Expertise. Analysis of the Expertise Effects upon the Criminal Cases
Economics and Applied Informatics, 2018, (3), 171-182
- Enablers and inhibitors of collaborative network development in organic food industry: A fuzzy set qualitative comparative analysis (fsQCA)
Contemporary Economics, 2018, 12, (4) View citations (3)
- REPO Operations - a Way to Adjust Liquidity Crisis on Banking Institutions
Risk in Contemporary Economy, 2016, 445-450
- BITCOIN Currency - Methods of Adapting to the Economic Crisis
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, 2015, XV, (2), 511-514
- THE IMPLICATIONS OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDIT FOR FINANCIAL STATEMENT
Risk in Contemporary Economy, 2015, 320-325 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.