Details about Dirk Foremny
Access statistics for papers by Dirk Foremny.
Last updated 2017-01-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Who's coming to the rescue? Revenue-sharing slumps and implicit bailouts during the Great Recession
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (4)
- 'Hold that Ghost': Using Notches to Identify Manipulation of Population-Based Grants
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (4)
Also in Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) (2015) View citations (6)
- Better fiscal rules for Europe: Reflections based on new empirical evidence
ZEW policy briefs, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (1)
- Overlapping political budget cycles in the legislative and the executive
Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) View citations (7)
Also in ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research (2014) View citations (13)
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research (2014) View citations (11)
- Supranational policies to overcome the crisis / Políticas supranacionales para superar la crisis / Polítiques supranacionals per superar la crisi
IEB Reports, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB)
- Business Taxes and the Electoral Cycle
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (6)
Also in FZID Discussion Papers, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID) (2012) View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2014)
- Fiscal Federalism in Times of Crisis
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (8)
- Vertical aspects of sub-national deficits: the impact of fiscal rules and tax autonomy in European countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (11)
- Business taxes and the electoral cycle
Journal of Public Economics, 2014, 115, (C), 48-61 View citations (59)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Sub-national deficits in European countries: The impact of fiscal rules and tax autonomy
European Journal of Political Economy, 2014, 34, (C), 86-110 View citations (45)
- Strategic fiscal interaction across borders: Evidence from French and German local governments along the Rhine Valley
Journal of Urban Economics, 2012, 72, (1), 17-30 View citations (21)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.