Details about Iwona Foryś
Access statistics for papers by Iwona Foryś.
Last updated 2021-09-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Airport noise, land use controls and real estate values: critical review and meta-analysis
ERES, European Real Estate Society (ERES)
- An Attempt to Determine the Impact of Energy Intensity on the Market Value of Residential Units on the Example of Selected Buildings in Szczecin
Real Estate Management and Valuation, 2020, 28, (1), 64-79
- Model of the Market Value of Apartments Including a Time Variable and Energy Features of a Building
Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, 2020, 20, (1), 117-132
- Compensation due to land use restrictions: the case of limited use area in the vicinity of Polish airports
Oeconomia Copernicana, 2019, 10, (4), 649-667
- Investigating the Impact of Airport Noise and Land Use Restrictions on House Prices: Evidence from Selected Regional Airports in Poland
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (2), 1-18 View citations (6)
- “Absorption” or “Carrying Capacity” of Areas – Assessment Methods on the Example of Detached Housing Real Estate
Real Estate Management and Valuation, 2019, 27, (2), 5-19
- A Non-Classical Model of Mass Valuation of Agricultural Property
Real Estate Management and Valuation, 2018, 26, (4), 90-101
- Multivariate Analysis of the Condition of the Property Development Sector: Selected Local Real Estate Markets in the European Union
International Advances in Economic Research, 2018, 24, (1), 1-15 View citations (1)
- Ownership and Perpetual Usufruct in the Valuation of Undeveloped Real Property on the Example of Parallel Markets
Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, 2018, 18, (1), 7-16
- Prawno-instytucjonalne otoczenie inwestycji w nieruchomości zabytkowe w Polsce
World of Real Estate Journal (Swiat Nieruchomosci), 2017, (101), 13-20
- THE IMPACT OF CRIME ON RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY VALUE - ON THE EXAMPLE OF SZCZECIN
Real Estate Management and Valuation, 2017, 25, (3), 51-61
- Application of the Likert and Osgood Scales to Quantify the Qualitative Features of Real Estate Properties
Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, 2016, 16, (2), 7-16 View citations (4)
- The Vietnamese Real Estate Sector on the Eve of Changes - Real Estate Brokerage in Vietnam against the Polish Experiences
World of Real Estate Journal (Swiat Nieruchomosci), 2016, (98), 51-56
- The Influence Of Planning Decisions Regarding Land Evaluation Based On A Selected Local Real Estate Market
Real Estate Management and Valuation, 2015, 23, (4), 62-73 View citations (5)
- Selected Demographic Aspects of Buyers’ Activity on the Local Housing Market
Real Estate Management and Valuation, 2014, 22, (4), 92-104
- Gentrification on the Example of Suburban Parts of the Szczecin Urban Agglomeration
Real Estate Management and Valuation, 2013, 21, (3), 5-14 View citations (3)
- Stability of Land Structure of Agricultural Properties Sold by the Agencja Nieruchomości Rolnych in Szczecin
Real Estate Management and Valuation, 2013, 21, (2), 45-55
- Apartment Price Indices on the Example of Cooperative Apartments Sale Transactions
Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, 2010, 9, (1), 72-82
- The Cox Proportional Hazards Model in the Analysis of Property Transactions
Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, 2009, 8, (1), 71-81
- Objective and Subjective Perception of Real Estate Features in the Light of an Experimental Study
- Structural Changes on Polish Housing Market: Has the Market Returned to the Level Before the Crisis?
- Intuitive Methods Versus Analytical Methods in Real Estate Valuation: Preferences of Polish Real Estate Appraisers
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.