Details about Joshua Foster
Access statistics for papers by Joshua Foster.
Last updated 2020-05-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Relationship between In-Person Voting and COVID-19: Evidence from the Wisconsin Primary
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (4)
- Loss aversion and sunk cost sensitivity in all-pay auctions for charity: Theory and experiments
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2020, 84, (C) View citations (1)
- Behavioral demand effects when buyers anticipate inventory shortages
European Journal of Operational Research, 2019, 276, (1), 217-234
- Thank you for being a friend: The roles of strong and weak social network ties in attracting backers to crowdfunded campaigns
Information Economics and Policy, 2019, 49, (C) View citations (4)
- Wars of Attrition with Endogenously Determined Budget Constraints
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, 2018, 18, (2), 10 View citations (2)
- Defense against an opportunistic challenger: Theory and experiments
European Journal of Operational Research, 2015, 242, (2), 501-513 View citations (8)
- Putting social preferences to work: Can revealed preferences predict real effort provision?
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2014, 45, (C), 128-140 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.