Details about Alan Keith Fox
Access statistics for papers by Alan Keith Fox.
Last updated 2020-11-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The emission reduction effect and economic impact of an energy tax vs. a carbon tax in China: a dynamic CGE model analysis
IDE Discussion Papers, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in The Singapore Economic Review (SER) (2018)
- Climate Policy and Fiscal Constraints: Do Tax Interactions Outweigh Carbon Leakage?
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Energy Economics (2012)
- Output-Based Allocation of Emissions Permits for Mitigating the Leakage and Competitiveness Issues for the Japanese Economy
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Environmental Economics and Policy Studies (2014)
- Combining Rebates with Carbon Taxes: Optimal Strategies for Coping with Emissions Leakage and Tax Interactions
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (17)
- Comparing Policies to Combat Emissions Leakage: Border Tax Adjustments versus Rebates
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (50)
- Why Don't Foreign Firms Cooperate in U.S. Antidumping Investigations?: An Emperical Analysis
Working Papers, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy
See also Journal Article in Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv) (2010)
- Output-Based Allocations of Emissions Permits: Efficiency and Distributional Effects in a General Equilibrium Setting with Taxes and Trade
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (20)
Also in Discussion Papers, Resources for the Future (2004) View citations (17)
- TSCAPE: a Time Series of Consistent Accounts for Policy Evaluation
Working Papers, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics
- Computational Analysis of Goods and Services Liberalization in the Uruguay Round
Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan View citations (16)
- A Computational Analysis of the Effects of Reductions in U.S. Military Expenditures
Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan
- Effects of Reductions in NATO Military Expenditures on U.S. Employment by Sector/Occupation/Region
Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in The World Economy (1993)
- How Trade Sensitive Are Energy-Intensive Sectors?
AEA Papers and Proceedings, 2018, 108, 130-35 View citations (1)
- THE EMISSIONS REDUCTION EFFECT AND ECONOMIC IMPACT OF AN ENERGY TAX VS. A CARBON TAX IN CHINA: A DYNAMIC CGE MODEL ANALYSIS
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2018, 63, (02), 339-387 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Output-based allocation of emissions permits for mitigating the leakage and competitiveness issues for the Japanese economy
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 2014, 16, (1), 89-110 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Climate policy and fiscal constraints: Do tax interactions outweigh carbon leakage?
Energy Economics, 2012, 34, (S2), S218-S227 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Comparing policies to combat emissions leakage: Border carbon adjustments versus rebates
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2012, 64, (2), 199-216 View citations (112)
- The Role of Trade and Competitiveness Measures in US Climate Policy
American Economic Review, 2011, 101, (3), 258-62 View citations (13)
- Why don’t foreign firms cooperate in US antidumping investigations? An empirical analysis
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2010, 145, (4), 597-613 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Is there a rationale for output-based rebating of environmental levies?
Resource and Energy Economics, 2007, 29, (2), 83-101 View citations (52)
- Output-Based Allocation of Emissions Permits for Mitigating Tax and Trade Interactions
Land Economics, 2007, 83, (4), 575-599 View citations (125)
- Taste Parameters as Model Residuals: Assessing the “Fit” of an Armington Trade Model
Review of International Economics, 2005, 13, (5), 973-984 View citations (1)
- Effects of Reductions in NATO Military Expenditures on US Employment by Sector/Occupation/Region
The World Economy, 1993, 16, (2), 193-211
See also Working Paper (1992)
- Is Puerto Limon a Real Lemon? Port Inefficiency and its Impact
Chapter 19 in International Handbook of Maritime Economics, 2011
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.