Details about Carl Benedikt Frey
Access statistics for papers by Carl Benedikt Frey.
Last updated 2020-02-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Structural Transformation in the OECD: Digitalisation, Deindustrialisation and the Future of Work
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (7)
- Defining and measuring the “Market for Brands”: Are emerging economies catching up?
WIPO Economic Research Working Papers, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division View citations (1)
- Drivers of disruption? Estimating the Uber effect
European Economic Review, 2018, 110, (C), 197-210 View citations (9)
- Political machinery: did robots swing the 2016 US presidential election?
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2018, 34, (3), 418-442 View citations (2)
- Industrial renewal in the 21st century: evidence from US cities
Regional Studies, 2017, 51, (3), 404-413 View citations (4)
- REGIONAL TECHNOLOGICAL DYNAMISM AND NONCOMPETE CLAUSES: EVIDENCE FROM A NATURAL EXPERIMENT
Journal of Regional Science, 2017, 57, (4), 655-668
- The future of employment: How susceptible are jobs to computerisation?
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2017, 114, (C), 254-280 View citations (208)
- Did the Computer Revolution shift the fortunes of U.S. cities? Technology shocks and the geography of new jobs
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2016, 57, (C), 38-45 View citations (15)
- Intellectual Property Rights and the Financing of Technological Innovation
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.