Details about Douglas H. Frank
Access statistics for papers by Douglas H. Frank.
Last updated 2016-09-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Firm-Specific Human Capital, Organizational Incentives, and Agency Costs: Evidence from Retail Banking
HEC Research Papers Series, HEC Paris View citations (7)
- Firm-specific human capital, agency costs, and adverse learning
- When does number 2 try harder? The role of organizational incentives in shaping aspiration levels
- Performance pay or redistribution? Cultural differences in just-world beliefs and preferences for wage inequality
Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 2015, 130, (C), 160-170 View citations (4)
- As Luck Would Have It: The Effect of the Vietnam Draft Lottery on Long-Term Career Outcomes
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 2012, 51, (2), 247-274 View citations (6)