Details about Mark W. Frank
Access statistics for papers by Mark W. Frank.
Last updated 2020-03-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Frank-Sommeiller-Price Series for Top Income Shares by US States since 1917
Technical Notes, World Inequality Lab View citations (9)
- A New State-Level Panel of Annual Inequality Measures Over the Period 1916 – 2005
Working Papers, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business View citations (3)
- Media Substitution in Advertising: A Spirited Case Study
Working Papers, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Industrial Organization (2008)
- Income Inequality and Economic Growth in the U.S.:A Panel Cointegration Approach
Working Papers, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business View citations (6)
- Inequality and Economic Growth Over the Business Cycle: Evidence From U.S. State-Level Data
Working Papers, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business View citations (1)
- INEQUALITY AND GROWTH IN THE UNITED STATES: EVIDENCE FROM A NEW STATE‐LEVEL PANEL OF INCOME INEQUALITY MEASURES
Economic Inquiry, 2009, 47, (1), 55-68 View citations (123)
- Income Inequality, Human Capital, and Income Growth: Evidence from a State-Level VAR Analysis
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2009, 37, (2), 173-185 View citations (9)
- Media substitution in advertising: A spirited case study
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2008, 26, (1), 308-326 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2006)
- Estimation of nonstationary heterogeneous panels
Stata Journal, 2007, 7, (2), 197-208 View citations (187)
- An Empirical Analysis of Electricity Regulation on Technical Change in Texas
Review of Industrial Organization, 2003, 22, (4), 313-331 View citations (5)
- A population-based assessment of human rights abuses committed against ethnic Albanian refugees from Kosovo
American Journal of Public Health, 2001, 91, (12), 2013-2018 View citations (2)
- Schumpeter on Entrepreneurs and Innovation: A Reappraisal
Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 1998, 20, (4), 505-516 View citations (6)
- XTPMG: Stata module for estimation of nonstationary heterogeneous panels
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.