Details about Giacomo Gabbuti
Access statistics for papers by Giacomo Gabbuti.
Last updated 2021-07-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Noi! Income Inequality and Italian Fascism: Evidence from Labour and Top Income Shares
Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics View citations (4)
- Labour Shares and Income Inequality: Insights from Italian Economic History, 1895-2015
HHB Working Papers Series, The Historical Household Budgets Project View citations (5)
- On the use of composite indices in economic history. Lessons from Italy, 1861-2017
HHB Working Papers Series, The Historical Household Budgets Project View citations (2)
- The Italian Economy Under Fascism
Rivista di storia economica, 2020, (3), 247-252
- «When We Were Worse Off». The Economy, Living Standards and Inequality in Fascist Italy
Rivista di storia economica, 2020, (3), 253-298 View citations (1)