Details about Jules Gazeaud
Access statistics for papers by Jules Gazeaud.
Last updated 2022-02-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Cash Transfers and Migration: Theory and Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial
Also in NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics, NOVAFRICA (2020) View citations (3)
CSAE Working Paper Series, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford (2019) View citations (5)
- Conditional Cash Transfers and the Learning Crisis: Evidence from Tayssir Scale-up in Morocco
Working Papers, HAL
Also in NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics, NOVAFRICA (2021)
CERDI Working papers, HAL (2021)
- Enhancing Female Entrepreneurship through Cash Grants
World Bank Publications - Reports, The World Bank Group
- A very poor means test ?
(Cibler les ménages pauvres: un exercice difficile)
- Productive Workfare? Evidence from Ethiopia’s Productive Safety Net Program
Working Papers, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon
Also in NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Nova School of Business and Economics, NOVAFRICA (2020)
- Proxy Means Testing Vulnerability to Measurement Errors ?
Post-Print, HAL View citations (1)
Also in Working Papers, HAL (2018) View citations (1)
CERDI Working papers, HAL (2018)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Studies (2020)
- Proxy Means Testing Vulnerability to Measurement Errors?
Journal of Development Studies, 2020, 56, (11), 2113-2133 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2020)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.