Details about Spyros Galanis
Access statistics for papers by Spyros Galanis.
Last updated 2020-04-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
Working Papers, Department of Economics, City University London
- Concern for Relative Standing and Deception
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Admissibility and Event-Rationality
RCER Working Papers, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Games and Economic Behavior (2013)
- Financial complexity and trade
Games and Economic Behavior, 2018, 112, (C), 219-230
- Speculation under unawareness
Games and Economic Behavior, 2018, 109, (C), 598-615 View citations (2)
- The value of information in risk-sharing environments with unawareness
Games and Economic Behavior, 2016, 97, (C), 1-18 View citations (1)
- The value of information under unawareness
Journal of Economic Theory, 2015, 157, (C), 384-396 View citations (8)
- Admissibility and event-rationality
Games and Economic Behavior, 2013, 77, (1), 21-40 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Unawareness of theorems
Economic Theory, 2013, 52, (1), 41-73 View citations (26)
- Syntactic foundations for unawareness of theorems
Theory and Decision, 2011, 71, (4), 593-614 View citations (17)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.