Details about Philip T. Ganderton
Access statistics for papers by Philip T. Ganderton.
Last updated 2020-06-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Benefit-Cost Analysis of FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grants
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University View citations (2)
- Medical Manpower Planning in Australia: Taking stock for the eighties
Economics Discussion / Working Papers, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics
- ‘Benefit–Cost Analysis’ Of Disaster Mitigation: Application As a Policy And Decision-Making Tool
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, 2005, 10, (3), 445-465 View citations (3)
- Buying Insurance for Disaster-Type Risks: Experimental Evidence
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2000, 20, (3), 271-289 View citations (52)
Also in Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 2000, 20, (3), 271-89 (2000) View citations (44)
- A joint investigation of public support and public values: case of instream flows in New Mexico
Ecological Economics, 1998, 27, (2), 189-203 View citations (12)
- Exploring nonmarket values for the social impacts of environmental policy change
Resource and Energy Economics, 1998, 20, (2), 117-137 View citations (4)
- EVOLVING ENTITLEMENTS: INTERVENING TO PREVENT A COLLECTIVE HARM
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 1996, 21, (1), 14
- Evidence on omitted variable bias in earnings equations
Economics of Education Review, 1996, 15, (2), 139-148 View citations (6)
- VALUING THE PROTECTION OF MINIMUM INSTREAM FLOWS IN NEW MEXICO
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 1996, 21, (2), 16 View citations (14)
- Hispanic college attendance and completion: Evidence from the high school and beyond surveys
Economics of Education Review, 1995, 14, (1), 35-46 View citations (13)
- Hypothetical Surveys and Real Economic Commitments
Land Economics, 1994, 70, (2), 145-154 View citations (128)
- Substitution Effects in CVM Values
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 1994, 76, (2), 205-214 View citations (8)
- IMPACT OF CHILD QUALITY ON EARNINGS: THE PRODUCTIVITY‐OF‐SCHOOLING HYPOTHESIS
Contemporary Economic Policy, 1993, 11, (3), 39-47 View citations (2)
- The effect of subsidies in kind on the choice of a college
Journal of Public Economics, 1992, 48, (3), 269-292 View citations (15)
- Improving the Homeland Security Advisory System: An Experimental Analysis of Threat Communication for National Security
Chapter 8 in The Economic Impacts of Terrorist Attacks, 2005
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.