Details about Emily A. Gallagher
Access statistics for papers by Emily A. Gallagher.
Last updated 2019-05-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Transparency, Investor Information Acquisition, and Money Market Fund Risk Rebalancing during the 2011-12 Eurozone Crisis
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (1)
- Assessing Credit Risk in Money Market Fund Portfolios
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The effect of health insurance on home payment delinquency: Evidence from ACA Marketplace subsidies
Journal of Public Economics, 2019, 172, (C), 67-83 View citations (2)
- Bankruptcy Rules and “Medicaid Churn” Affect Saving of Families Planning for Medical Bills
In the Balance, 2018, (21), 1-5
- Medicaid Can Increase Saving by Distressed Households
In the Balance, 2018, (20), 1-7
- Cash on Hand Is Critical for Avoiding Hardship
Bridges, 2017, (Winter) View citations (1)
Also in In the Balance, 2017, (18), 1-3 (2017) View citations (1)
- Assessing the credit risk of money market funds during the eurozone crisis
Journal of Financial Stability, 2016, 25, (C), 150-165 View citations (1)
- Money Market Funds and the Prospect of a US Treasury Default
Quarterly Journal of Finance (QJF), 2016, 06, (01), 1-44 View citations (1)
- An Overview of the U.S. Regulated Fund Industry
Business Economics, 2014, 49, (4), 271-281
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.