Details about Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim
Access statistics for papers by Ahmed Farouk Ghoneim.
Last updated 2019-08-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Egypt: Political Transition vs. Economic Challenges?
CASE Network E-briefs, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research
- Shallow versus Deep Integration between Mediterranean Countries and the EU and within the Mediterranean Region
CASE Network Reports, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research View citations (5)
- Economic Integration in the Euro-Mediterranean Region
CASE Network Reports, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research View citations (8)
- Impact of Labor Standards on Egyptian Exports with Special Emphasis on Child Labor
Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) View citations (1)
- Competition, cultural variety and global governance: The case of the Egyptian audiovisual system
HWWA Reports, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA)
- Helping to Identify The Potential and Mode For Liberalization of Trade in Services in The Southern Mediterranean Countries: The Case of Egypt
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum View citations (2)
- Competition Law and Competition Policy: What Does Egypt Really Need?
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum View citations (1)
- Trade and Migration, Are they Complements or Substitutes: A Review of Four MENA Countries
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum View citations (4)
- Determinants of the Egyptian Exports Market Access to the European Union
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum View citations (3)
- The Egyptian Exporting Community and the Institutional Setup: Assessment of The Last Decade Developments and Perspectives for The EU-Med Partnership
Working Papers, Economic Research Forum
- Proximity, trade and ethnic networks of migrants: case study for France and Egypt
International Journal of Manpower, 2015, 36, (4), 619-648 View citations (8)
- Middle East and North African Integration: through the lens of Non-Tariff Measures
Journal of Economic Integration, 2013, 28, 580-609 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.