Details about Ştefan Cristian Gherghina
Access statistics for papers by Ştefan Cristian Gherghina.
Last updated 2019-09-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Markov Regime Switching Approach towards Assessing Resilience of Romanian Collective Investment Undertakings
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (5), 1-24
- On the Linkage between the Energy Market and Stock Returns: Evidence from Romania
Energies, 2019, 12, (8), 1-21
- Empirical Evidence from EU-28 Countries on Resilient Transport Infrastructure Systems and Sustainable Economic Growth
Sustainability, 2018, 10, (8), 1-34 View citations (7)
- Study of Effective Corporate Tax Rate and Its Influential Factors: Empirical Evidence from Emerging European Markets
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2018, 54, (3), 571-590
- The Impact of Capital Structure on Risk and Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence for the Bucharest Stock Exchange Listed Companies
International Journal of Financial Studies, 2018, 6, (2), 1-29 View citations (1)
- A Cross-Country Empirical Study Towards the Impact of Following ISO Management System Standards on Euro-Area Economic Confidence
The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, 2017, 19, (44), 144
- Determinants of effective corporate tax rate. Empirical evidence from listed companies in Eastern European Stock Exchanges
Theoretical and Applied Economics, 2017, XXIV, (Special), 37-46
- Corporate Governance Ratings and Firm Value: Empirical Evidence from the Bucharest Stock Exchange
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2015, 5, (1), 97-110
- Does Ownership Structure Influence Firm Value? An Empirical Research towards the Bucharest Stock Exchange Listed Companies
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2015, 5, (2), 501-514 View citations (2)
- The Effects of Corporate Board and CEO Characteristics on Firm Value: Empirical Evidence from Listed Companies on the Bucharest Stock Exchange
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2015, 51, (6), 1244-1260 View citations (1)
- Corporate social responsibility and corporate performance: empirical evidence from a panel of the Bucharest Stock Exchange listed companies
Management & Marketing, 2014, 9, (4) View citations (5)
- Empirical Research Towards the Factors Influencing Corporate Financial Performance on the Bucharest Stock Exchange
Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, 2014, 61, (2), 219-233 View citations (1)
- Insider Ownership and the Value of the Bucharest Stock Exchange Listed Companies: Convergence-of-Interest or Entrenchment Effect?
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2014, 4, (1), 183-195
- The Effects of Ownership Concentration and Origin on Listed Firms’ Value: Empirical Evidence from Romania
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2014, (3), 51-71 View citations (1)
- Board of Directors Independence and Firm Value: Empirical Evidence Based on the Bucharest Stock Exchange Listed Companies
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2013, 3, (4), 885 - 900 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.