Details about Scott M. Gilpatric
Access statistics for papers by Scott M. Gilpatric.
Last updated 2015-08-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Managerial incentives for compliance with environmental information disclosure programs
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
- INFORMATION VALUE UNDER DEMAND UNCERTAINTY AND ENDOGENOUS MARKET LEADERSHIP
Economic Inquiry, 2015, 53, (1), 589-603 View citations (4)
- CHEATING IN CONTESTS
Economic Inquiry, 2011, 49, (4), 1042-1053 View citations (33)
- Regulatory enforcement with competitive endogenous audit mechanisms
RAND Journal of Economics, 2011, 42, (2), 292-312 View citations (21)
- RISK TAKING IN CONTESTS AND THE ROLE OF CARROTS AND STICKS
Economic Inquiry, 2009, 47, (2), 266-277 View citations (18)
- Regulation with direct benefits of information disclosure and imperfect monitoring
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2009, 57, (3), 284-292 View citations (16)
- Slippage in Rebate Programs and Present-Biased Preferences
Marketing Science, 2009, 28, (2), 229-238 View citations (18)
- Present-biased preferences, self-awareness and shirking
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2008, 67, (3-4), 735-754 View citations (28)
- The effect of charter schools on traditional public school students in Texas: Are children who stay behind left behind?
Journal of Urban Economics, 2008, 64, (1), 123-145 View citations (48)
- The impact of charter school attendance on student performance
Journal of Public Economics, 2007, 91, (5-6), 849-876 View citations (51)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.