Details about Eric Giraud-Héraud
|Workplace:||Alimentation et Sciences Sociales (ALISS) (Nutrition and Social Sciences), Département ECOSOCIO - Économie et Sciences Sociales pour l'Agriculture, l'Alimentation et l'Environnement (SAE2) (ECOSOCIO Division - Economics and Social Sciences for Agriculture, Food and the Environment), Institut National de Recherche pour l'Agriculture, l'Alimentation et l'Environnement (INRAE) (French National Institute for Agr), (more information at EDIRC)|
Département d'Économie (Economics Department), École Polytechnique (Polytechnic School), (more information at EDIRC)
Access statistics for papers by Eric Giraud-Héraud.
Last updated 2012-02-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Minimum Quality Standards and brand development in agrifood chains
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Agrifood safety standards, market power and consumer misperceptions
105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (9)
- Does taste beat food safety? Evidence from the "Pera Rocha" case in Portugal
105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (10)
- Certification of Origin and Brands Competition
2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Industrial Structure and Strategic Takeover in a Differentiated Market
Working Papers, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor.
Also in THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise (1999)
- Private labels and public quality standards: How can consumer trust be restored after the mad cow crisis?
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), 2006, 4, (1), 31-55 View citations (16)
- Certification of Origin as a Non‐Tariff Barrier
Review of International Economics, 2005, 13, (3), 461-471 View citations (9)
- Minimum quality standards, premium private labels, and European meat and fresh produce retailing
Food Policy, 2005, 30, (3), 270-283 View citations (36)
- Multiproduct firm behaviour in a differentiated market
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2003, 36, (1), 41-61 View citations (24)
- Avoiding Double Marginalisation in Agro-Food Chains
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 1999, 26, (2), 179-98 View citations (18)
- Competition and Collusion on the World Coffee Market
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 1995, 22, (3), 336-53
- Economic Impacts of Isoglucose Deregulation on the European Sweetener Market
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 1995, 22, (4), 425-45 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.