Details about Maria Goltsman
Access statistics for papers by Maria Goltsman.
Last updated 2018-03-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Communication in Cournot Oligopoly
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Theory (2014)
- How to Talk to Multiple Audiences
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics View citations (14)
See also Journal Article in Games and Economic Behavior (2011)
- Arbitration, Mediation and Cheap Talk
Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science View citations (6)
- On the optimality of diverse expert panels in persuasion games
Games and Economic Behavior, 2018, 107, (C), 345-363 View citations (6)
- Communication in Cournot oligopoly
Journal of Economic Theory, 2014, 153, (C), 152-176 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- How to talk to multiple audiences
Games and Economic Behavior, 2011, 72, (1), 100-122 View citations (34)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Interim Performance Feedback in Multistage Tournaments: The Optimality of Partial Disclosure
Journal of Labor Economics, 2011, 29, (2), 229 - 265 View citations (35)
- Optimal information transmission in a holdup problem
RAND Journal of Economics, 2011, 42, (3), 495-526 View citations (13)
- Mediation, arbitration and negotiation
Journal of Economic Theory, 2009, 144, (4), 1397-1420 View citations (111)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.