Details about Leandro Gorno
Access statistics for papers by Leandro Gorno.
Last updated 2020-02-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Additive Representation for Preferences over Menus in Finite Choice Settings
Working Papers, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Econometric Research Program.
See also Journal Article in Journal of Mathematical Economics (2016)
- Revealed preference and identification
Journal of Economic Theory, 2019, 183, (C), 698-739 View citations (1)
- Subjective ambiguity and preference for flexibility
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2018, 154, (C), 24-32 View citations (1)
- The structure of incomplete preferences
Economic Theory, 2018, 66, (1), 159-185 View citations (1)
- A strict expected multi-utility theorem
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2017, 71, (C), 92-95
- Additive representation for preferences over menus in finite choice settings
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2016, 65, (C), 41-47 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.