Details about Jann Goedecke
Access statistics for papers by Jann Goedecke.
Last updated 2018-10-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- From NGOs to banks: Does institutional transformation alter the business model of microfinance institutions?
Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in World Development (2017)
- Bioenergy, Food Security and Poverty Reduction: Mitigating tradeoffs and promoting synergies along the Water- Energy-Food Security Nexus
Working Papers, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF) View citations (15)
- Contagious loan default
Economics Letters, 2018, 170, (C), 14-18
- Why do financial inclusion policies fail in mobilizing savings from the poor? Lessons from rural south India
Development Policy Review, 2018, 36, (S1), O201-O219 View citations (1)
- From NGOs to Banks: Does Institutional Transformation Alter the Business Model of Microfinance Institutions?
World Development, 2017, 89, (C), 19-33 View citations (12)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Evaluation bestehender gesetzlicher Mindestlohnregelungen - Branche: Dachdeckerhandwerk (Aktenzeichen: Zb 1-04812-3/10d)
ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (8)