Details about Irina B. Grafova
Access statistics for papers by Irina B. Grafova.
Last updated 2017-06-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How Do Economic Shocks Affect Family Health Care Spending Burdens?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- How Does Family Health Care Use Respond to Economic Shocks? Realized and Anticipated Effects
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- The difference-in-difference method: Assessing the selection bias in the effects of neighborhood environment on health
Economics & Human Biology, 2014, 13, (C), 20-33 View citations (9)
- Economic Aspects of Obesity, by Michael Grossman and Naci Mocan
Eastern Economic Journal, 2013, 39, (2), 269-271
- Financial Strain and Smoking
Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2011, 32, (2), 327-340 View citations (10)
- The Wage Effects of Personal Smoking History
ILR Review, 2009, 62, (3), 381-393 View citations (14)
- Neighborhoods and disability in later life
Social Science & Medicine, 2008, 66, (11), 2253-2267 View citations (15)
- The effect of friends on adolescent body weight
Economics & Human Biology, 2008, 6, (3), 377-387 View citations (42)
- Corruption: Theory and evidence from the Russian Federation
Economic Systems, 2007, 31, (4), 412-422 View citations (11)
- Your Money or Your Life: Managing Health, Managing Money
Journal of Family and Economic Issues, 2007, 28, (2), 285-303 View citations (28)
- Tax Collection, Transfers, and Corruption: the Russian Federation at the Crossroads
Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики, 2003, 7, (1), 3-19
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.