Details about Joshua Greenstein
Access statistics for papers by Joshua Greenstein.
Last updated 2021-02-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Precariat Class Structure and Income Inequality Among US Workers: 1980-2018
Working Papers, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- New patterns of structural change and effects on inclusive development: A case study of South Africa and Brazil
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- Accountability and MDGs: Methodology for measuring government performance for global goals
Working papers, UNICEF,Division of Policy and Strategy View citations (1)
- Como Deve ser Medida a Implementação dos ODM: Progresso Mais Rápido ou o Atingimento de Metas?
One Pager Portuguese, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth
- How Should MDG Implementation Be Measured: Faster Progress or Meeting Targets?
One Pager, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth View citations (6)
Also in Working Papers, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth (2010) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in World Development (2013)
- The Precariat Class Structure and Income Inequality among US Workers: 1980â€“2018
Review of Radical Political Economics, 2020, 52, (3), 447-469 View citations (1)
- Development Without Industrialization? Household Well-Being and Premature Deindustrialization
Journal of Economic Issues, 2019, 53, (3), 612-633 View citations (1)
- The Asian “Poverty Miracle”: Impressive Accomplishments or Incomplete Achievements?
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, 2018, 19, (2), 268-269
- Premature Deindustrialization and the Defeminization of Labor
Journal of Economic Issues, 2017, 51, (2), 446-457 View citations (5)
- National or International Poverty Lines or Both? Setting Goals for Income Poverty after 2015
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, 2014, 15, (2-3), 132-146 View citations (4)
- The Power of Numbers: A Critical Review of Millennium Development Goal Targets for Human Development and Human Rights
Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, 2014, 15, (2-3), 105-117 View citations (17)
- How Should MDG Success and Failure be Judged: Faster Progress or Achieving the Targets?
World Development, 2013, 41, (C), 19-30 View citations (30)
See also Working Paper (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.