Details about Marta Anna Götz
Access statistics for papers by Marta Anna Götz.
Last updated 2023-05-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Industry 4.0 technologies adoption: barriers and their impact on Polish companies’ innovation performance
European Planning Studies, 2023, 31, (5), 1029-1049
- Reflections on FDI in an post-communist country in the context of EU membership: retrospectives and prospects
Post-Communist Economies, 2023, 35, (2), 134-153
- When reality diverges from expectations… Industry 4.0, FDI and post-transition economy
Technology in Society, 2022, 68, (C)
- Foreign subsidiaries as vehicles of industry 4.0: The case of foreign subsidiaries in a post-transition economy
International Business Review, 2021, 30, (6) View citations (1)
- Inter-regional OFDI motives and location patterns – the case of Polish OFDI outside Europe
Journal of East European Management Studies, 2019, 24, (1), 122-154 View citations (1)
- Unpacking the provision of the industrial commons in Industry 4.0 cluster
Economics and Business Review, 2019, 5, (4), 23-48
- International Aspects and Challenges of Digital Transformation
Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, 2018, (1), 87-102
- Outward foreign direct investment by Polish state-owned multinational enterprises: is ‘stateness’ an asset or a burden?
Post-Communist Economies, 2018, 30, (2), 216-237 View citations (1)
- Clusters and Industry 4.0 – do they fit together?
European Planning Studies, 2017, 25, (9), 1633-1653 View citations (10)
- Internationalization intensity of clusters and their impact on firm internationalization: the case of Poland
European Planning Studies, 2017, 25, (6), 958-977 View citations (6)
- Intra-Cluster Cooperation Enhancing SMEs’ Competitiveness - The Role of Cluster Organisations in Poland
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, 2017, (39), 195-214 View citations (1)
- Internationalization by State-owned Enterprises (SOEs) and Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWFs) after the 2008 Crisis. Looking for Generalizations
International Journal of Management and Economics, 2016, 50, (1), 63-81
- Policies towards the OFDI and IFDI in the European Union after the 2008+ crisis
Entrepreneurial Business and Economics Review, 2016, 4, (2), 93-103
- Pursuing FDI policy in the EU – Member States and their policy space
Journal of Economics and Political Economy, 2015, 2, (2), 290-308
- How to Investigate Polish Clusters’ Attractiveness for Inward FDI? Addressing Ambiguity Problem
International Journal of Management and Economics, 2014, 43, (1), 74-93 View citations (1)
- Reflections on the Eurozone’s Challenges
Contemporary Economics, 2013, 7, (4)
- Outward Foreign Direct Investments from Poland to Germany
Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, 2011, 3, (2)
- Poland in the Period of Economic Transition and Germany After Reunification an Attempt at Assessing Σ-Convergence
European Spatial Research and Policy, 2010, 17, (2), 71-94
- The winner takes it all? Multidimensional assessment of economic growth factors in Bundesländer
Comparative Economic Research, 2010, 13, (3), 142-161
- Benchmarking Strategies and Methodologies of National, European and International R&D Programmes, to Assess and Increase Their Impact on Innovation (ImpLore). Report to Lot 2 of European Commission Tender ENTR/04/96: “Analysing and Evaluating the Impact on Innovation of Publicly-Funded Research Programmes”
ZEW Expertises, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (2)
- Does Innovation Trigger the Internationalisation of Clusters?: The Case of Polish Boiler-Making Cluster
Springer View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.