Details about Federico Guerrero
Access statistics for papers by Federico Guerrero.
Last updated 2018-04-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gain Attraction in the Presence of Social Interactions
Review of Behavioral Finance, 2017, 9, (2), 105-127
- How important are early investment experiences on subsequent investment decisions? A laboratory experiment on asset allocation
Managerial Finance, 2015, 41, (6), 582-590
- Early-stage financial globalization and corporate debt maturity: The case of South Korea, 1980-1994
Journal of Asian Economics, 2007, 18, (5), 809-824
- High Inflation and Corporate Debt Maturity: The Case of Turkey, 1988-94
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, 2007, V, (2), 51-62
- Japan's Deflation: A Time-Inconsistent Policy in Need of an Inflation Target*
International Finance, 2007, 10, (2), 115-130
- Deflation and recession: Finding the empirical link
Economics Letters, 2006, 93, (1), 12-17 View citations (6)
- Deflation, Recession and Slowing Growth: Finding the Empirical Links
The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, 2006, IV, (1), 37 - 49 View citations (6)
- Does inflation cause poor long-term growth performance?
Japan and the World Economy, 2006, 18, (1), 72-89 View citations (19)
- The Enigma of Globalization: A Journey to a New Stage of Capitalism
Journal of Economic Issues, 2004, 38, (1), 296-298
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.