Details about Nandini Gupta
Access statistics for papers by Nandini Gupta.
Last updated 2011-03-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Best Foot Forward or Best for Last in a Sequential Auction?
Working Papers, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy
- Ordinal Cheap Talk in Common Value Auctions
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings, Econometric Society View citations (2)
- Financial Dependence, Stock Market Liberalizations, and Growth
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan View citations (3)
- Partial Privatization And Firm Performance: Evidence From India
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan View citations (1)
Also in Industrial Organization, University Library of Munich, Germany (2001) View citations (1)
- First Impressions in a Sequential Auction
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers, Econometric Society
- Priorities and Sequencing in Privatization: Theory and Evidence from the Czech Republic
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers, Econometric Society View citations (41)
Also in William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan (2000) View citations (21)
- On the Growth Effect of Stock Market Liberalizations
Review of Financial Studies, 2009, 22, (11), 4715-4752 View citations (69)
- Incumbents and protectionism: The political economy of foreign entry liberalization
Journal of Financial Economics, 2008, 88, (3), 633-656 View citations (48)
- Priorities and sequencing in privatization: Evidence from Czech firm panel data
European Economic Review, 2008, 52, (2), 183-208 View citations (49)
- Partial Privatization and Firm Performance
Journal of Finance, 2005, 60, (2), 987-1015 View citations (258)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.