Details about Raymond Patrick Guiteras
Access statistics for papers by Raymond Patrick Guiteras.
Last updated 2017-05-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Development Aid Undermine Political Accountability? Leader and Constituent Responses to a Large-Scale Intervention
Working Papers, eSocialSciences
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2015)
- Eliciting and Utilizing Willingness to Pay: Evidence from Field Trials in Northern Ghana
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (38)
Also in LSE Research Online Documents on Economics, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library (2012) View citations (22)
- Toilets Can Work: Short and Medium Run Health Impacts of Addressing Complementarities and Externalities in Water and Sanitation
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (16)
- Incentives, Selection and Productivity in Labor Markets: Evidence from Rural Malawi
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (12)
- Disgust, Shame, and Soapy Water: Tests of Novel Interventions to Promote Safe Water and Hygiene
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 2016, 3, (2), 321 - 359 View citations (6)
- Satellites, Self-Reports, and Submersion: Exposure to Floods in Bangladesh
American Economic Review, 2015, 105, (5), 232-36 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.