Details about Fatma Guven-Lisaniler
|Workplace:||Ekonomi Bölümü (Department of Economics), İşletme ve Ekonomi Fakültesi (Faculty of Business and Economics), Doğu Akdeniz Üniversitesi (Eastern Mediterranean University), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Fatma Guven-Lisaniler.
Last updated 2021-07-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Competitiveness of manufacturing enterprises in North Cyprus: A firm level analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Minimum Wage and Household Consumption in Canada: Evidence from High and Low Wage Provinces
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (12), 1-20
- Sectoral choices and wage differences among Nigerian public, private and self-employees
International Journal of Manpower, 2018, 39, (1), 2-24 View citations (1)
- Validity of unbalanced growth theory and sectoral investment priorities in Indonesia: Application of feature ranking methods
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, 2018, 27, (5), 521-540 View citations (1)
- Gender wage differences in Nigerian self and paid employment: Do marriage and children matter?
The Economic and Labour Relations Review, 2016, 27, (4), 490-510 View citations (3)
- Human rights of migrant women workers in janitorial services and night clubs: A case of North Cyprus
International Journal of Social Economics, 2008, 35, (6), 435-448
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.