Details about Philipp Harting
Access statistics for papers by Philipp Harting.
Last updated 2019-07-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Cohesion Policy and Inequality Dynamics: Insights from a Heterogeneous Agents Macroeconomic Model
Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation" View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2018)
- Macroeconomics with heterogeneous agent models: fostering transparency, reproducibility and replication
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2019, 29, (1), 467-538 View citations (1)
- Manager remuneration, share buybacks, and firm performance
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2019, 28, (3), 681-706
- Cohesion policy and inequality dynamics: Insights from a heterogeneous agents macroeconomic model
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2018, 150, (C), 220-255 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Fiscal transfers and regional economic growth
Review of International Economics, 2018, 26, (3), 651-671 View citations (3)
- Economic convergence: Policy implications from a heterogeneous agent model
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2014, 44, (C), 54-80 View citations (77)
- Labor market integration policies and the convergence of regions: the role of skills and technology diffusion
Journal of Evolutionary Economics, 2012, 22, (3), 543-562 View citations (24)
- On the Effects of Skill Upgrading in the Presence of Spatial Labor Market Frictions: An Agent-Based Analysis of Spatial Policy Design
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2009, 12, (4), 5 View citations (13)
- Skills, Innovation, and Growth: An Agent-Based Policy Analysis
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), 2008, 228, (2-3), 251-275 View citations (33)
- Capturing Firm Behavior in Agent-based Models of Industry Evolution and Macroeconomic Dynamics
Chapter 6 in Evolution, Organization and Economic Behavior, 2012 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.