Details about Askill Harkjerr Halse
Access statistics for papers by Askill Harkjerr Halse.
Last updated 2019-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Local Candidates and Distributive Politics under Closed-list Proportional Representation
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich
- Is Forest Landscape Restoration Socially Desirable? A Discrete Choice Experiment Applied to the Scandinavian Transboundary Fulufjället National Park Area
Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw View citations (1)
- Local Favoritism in At-large Proportional Representation Systems
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2016)
- Express coaches: An up-hill battle after liberalization?
Research in Transportation Economics, 2018, 72, (C), 82-91
- Local favoritism in at-large proportional representation systems
Journal of Public Economics, 2016, 143, (C), 15-26 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- More for everyone: The effect of local interests on spending on infrastructure
European Journal of Political Economy, 2016, 43, (C), 41-56 View citations (4)
- Methodological challenges in modelling the choice of mode for a new travel alternative using binary stated choice data – The case of high speed rail in Norway
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2015, 78, (C), 438-451 View citations (1)