Details about Askill Harkjerr Halse
Access statistics for papers by Askill Harkjerr Halse.
Last updated 2021-07-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are Transboundary Nature Protected Areas International Public Goods and Why People Think They Are (Not)? Hybrid Modelling Evidence from the EU Outer Borders
Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw
- The impact of electric vehicle density on local grid costs: Empirical evidence
Working Paper Series, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business View citations (1)
- Explaining low economic return on road investments. New evidence from Norway
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Local Candidates and Distributive Politics under Closed-list Proportional Representation
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo
- Is Forest Landscape Restoration Socially Desirable? A Discrete Choice Experiment Applied to the Scandinavian Transboundary Fulufjället National Park Area
Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw View citations (1)
- Local Favoritism in At-large Proportional Representation Systems
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (9)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2016)
- Local Representation and Voter Mobilization in Closed-list Proportional Representation Systems
Quarterly Journal of Political Science, 2021, 16, (2), 185-213 View citations (4)
- Express coaches: An up-hill battle after liberalization?
Research in Transportation Economics, 2018, 72, (C), 82-91
- Local favoritism in at-large proportional representation systems
Journal of Public Economics, 2016, 143, (C), 15-26 View citations (40)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- More for everyone: The effect of local interests on spending on infrastructure
European Journal of Political Economy, 2016, 43, (C), 41-56 View citations (9)
- Methodological challenges in modelling the choice of mode for a new travel alternative using binary stated choice data – The case of high speed rail in Norway
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2015, 78, (C), 438-451 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.