Details about Beliyou A. Haile
Access statistics for papers by Beliyou A. Haile.
Last updated 2017-12-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Targeting, bias, and expected impact of complex innovations on developing-country agriculture: Evidence from Malawi
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Agricultural Economics (2017)
- Does livestock ownership affect animal source foods consumption and child nutritional status ? evidence from rural Uganda
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Studies (2015)
- Promotion and Persistence of HIV Testing and HIV/AIDS Knowledge: Evidence From a Randomized Controlled Trial in Ethiopia
Health Economics, 2017, 26, (11), 1394-1411
- Targeting, bias, and expected impact of complex innovations on developing-country agriculture: evidence from Malawi
Agricultural Economics, 2017, 48, (3), 317-326 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Does Livestock Ownership Affect Animal Source Foods Consumption and Child Nutritional Status? Evidence from Rural Uganda
Journal of Development Studies, 2015, 51, (8), 1034-1059 View citations (15)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Child labour and child schooling in rural Ethiopia: nature and trade-off
Education Economics, 2012, 20, (4), 365-385 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.