Details about Sied Hassen
Access statistics for papers by Sied Hassen.
Last updated 2018-06-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Decision-making within the Household: The Role of Autonomy and Differences in Preferences
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Household fuel choice in urban China: A random effect generalized probit analysis
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics View citations (5)
- The Dynamics of Electric Cookstove Adoption: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (5)
Also in Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics (2013) View citations (4)
- Does purchase price matter for the waiting time to start using energy efficient technologies: Experimental evidence from rural Ethiopia?
Energy Economics, 2017, 68, (C), 133-140 View citations (1)
- Household fuel choice in urban China: evidence from panel data
Environment and Development Economics, 2017, 22, (04), 392-413 View citations (7)
- Adoption and disadoption of electric cookstoves in urban Ethiopia: Evidence from panel data
Resource and Energy Economics, 2014, 38, (C), 110-124 View citations (1)