Details about Sied Hassen
Access statistics for papers by Sied Hassen.
Last updated 2021-07-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of Information and Subsidy Measures on Adoption of Solar Lanterns: An Application of the BDM Bidding Mechanism in Rural Ethiopia
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- Decision-making within the household: The role of autonomy and differences in preferences
Ruhr Economic Papers, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen
Also in Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics (2018) View citations (6)
- Household fuel choice in urban China: A random effect generalized probit analysis
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics View citations (5)
- The Dynamics of Electric Cookstove Adoption: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (6)
Also in Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics (2013) View citations (5)
- Is energy the golden thread? A systematic review of the impacts of modern and traditional energy use in low- and middle-income countries
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2021, 135, (C) View citations (3)
- Determinants of enterprises use of energy efficient technologies: Evidence from urban Ethiopia
Energy Policy, 2018, 119, (C), 388-395 View citations (2)
- Does purchase price matter for the waiting time to start using energy efficient technologies: Experimental evidence from rural Ethiopia?
Energy Economics, 2017, 68, (C), 133-140 View citations (1)
- Household fuel choice in urban China: evidence from panel data
Environment and Development Economics, 2017, 22, (4), 392-413 View citations (10)
- Adoption and disadoption of electric cookstoves in urban Ethiopia: Evidence from panel data
Resource and Energy Economics, 2014, 38, (C), 110-124 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.