Details about Sied Hassen
Access statistics for papers by Sied Hassen.
Last updated 2021-07-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effect of Information and Subsidy Measures on Adoption of Solar Lanterns: An Application of the BDM Bidding Mechanism in Rural Ethiopia
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- Decision-making within the household: The role of autonomy and differences in preferences
Ruhr Economic Papers, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen
Also in Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics (2018) View citations (7)
- Household fuel choice in urban China: A random effect generalized probit analysis
Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics View citations (6)
- The Dynamics of Electric Cookstove Adoption: Panel Data Evidence from Ethiopia
RFF Working Paper Series, Resources for the Future View citations (6)
Also in Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics (2013) View citations (6)
- Is energy the golden thread? A systematic review of the impacts of modern and traditional energy use in low- and middle-income countries
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2021, 135, (C) View citations (18)
- Determinants of enterprises use of energy efficient technologies: Evidence from urban Ethiopia
Energy Policy, 2018, 119, (C), 388-395 View citations (8)
- Does purchase price matter for the waiting time to start using energy efficient technologies: Experimental evidence from rural Ethiopia?
Energy Economics, 2017, 68, (C), 133-140 View citations (1)
- Household fuel choice in urban China: evidence from panel data
Environment and Development Economics, 2017, 22, (4), 392-413 View citations (15)
- Adoption and disadoption of electric cookstoves in urban Ethiopia: Evidence from panel data
Resource and Energy Economics, 2014, 38, (C), 110-124 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.