Details about Stefanie Haeffele
Access statistics for papers by Stefanie Haeffele.
Last updated 2021-09-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Essential or not? Knowledge problems and COVID‐19 stay‐at‐home orders
Southern Economic Journal, 2021, 87, (4), 1229-1249
- Governance for living better together: A special issue on public administration and self-governance
The Review of Austrian Economics, 2021, 34, (3), 341-346
- Rhetoric as a Way of Limiting the Range of Acceptable Policy Positions
Journal of Private Enterprise, 2021, 36, (Spring 2021), 1-16
- Commercial social spaces in the post-disaster context
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, 2020, 9, (3), 303-317
- Hierarchical Management Structures and Housing the Poor: An Analysis of Habitat for Humanity in Birmingham, Alabama
Journal of Private Enterprise, 2019, 34, (Spring 2019), 15-37 View citations (2)
- Understanding nonprofit social enterprises: Lessons from Austrian economics
The Review of Austrian Economics, 2019, 32, (3), 229-249 View citations (1)
- Entrepreneurs drive community revival in the wake of disaster
The Review of Austrian Economics, 2018, 31, (4), 479-484
- Polycentric orders and post-disaster recovery: a case study of one Orthodox Jewish community following Hurricane Sandy
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2017, 13, (4), 875-897
- Social capital and social learning after Hurricane Sandy
The Review of Austrian Economics, 2017, 30, (4), 447-467 View citations (5)
- Post-disaster Community Recovery in Heterogeneous, Loosely Connected Communities
Review of Social Economy, 2012, 70, (3), 295-314 View citations (16)
- Community Revival in the Wake of Disaster
Perspectives from Social Economics, Palgrave Macmillan View citations (15)
- The Organizational Evolution of the American National Red Cross: An Austrian and Bloomington Approach to Organizational Growth and Expansion
A chapter in The Austrian and Bloomington Schools of Political Economy, 2017, vol. 22, pp 103-119 View citations (2)
- Austrian Contributions to the Literature on Natural and Unnatural Disasters
A chapter in New Thinking in Austrian Political Economy, 2015, vol. 19, pp 67-93 View citations (1)
- Entrepreneurs as Signals of Healthy Community Rebound
- Fostering Resilient Communities
- Goods and Services Providers
- How Entrepreneurs Promote Post-Disaster Community Rebound
- How Entrepreneurship Promotes Community Recovery: The Cases of Hurricanes Katrina and Sandy
- Regrowing Uprooted Social Networks
- The Entrepreneur as a Driver of Social Change
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.