Details about Bríd Hanna
Access statistics for papers by Bríd Hanna.
Last updated 2018-09-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimating the Economic Impact of Stormwater Runoff in the Allen Creek Watershed
Ecological Economics, 2018, 145, (C), 420-429
- Word-of-Mouth Communication and Demand for Products with Different Quality Levels
Computational Economics, 2015, 46, (4), 627-651
- Willingness to pay for a clear night sky: use of the contingent valuation method
Applied Economics Letters, 2010, 17, (11), 1095-1103 View citations (3)
- An analytical framework for interpreting appellate court data
Economics Bulletin, 2009, 29, (2), 1163-1174
- Exposure to toxic pollution in new york state, 1998
Economics Bulletin, 2009, 29, (2), 1087-1101
- Air pollution and unleaded gasoline in Mexico City
Economics Bulletin, 2008, 18, (3), 1-13
- An empirical study of income growth and manufacturing industry pollution in New England, 1980-1990
Ecological Economics, 2008, 67, (1), 75-82 View citations (1)
- House values, incomes, and industrial pollution
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2007, 54, (1), 100-112 View citations (26)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.