Details about Ines Hardoy
Access statistics for papers by Ines Hardoy.
Last updated 2022-02-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Small Group Instruction to Improve Student Performance in Mathematics in Early Grades: Results from a Randomized Field Experiment
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (1)
- The long and winding road - Labour market integration of refugees in Norway
Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics
- Getting Disabled Workers Back to Work: How Important Are Economic Incentives?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (10)
- Tackling disabilities in young age—Policies that work
IZA Journal of Labor Policy, 2020, 10, (1), 27
- Children and the gender gap in management
Labour Economics, 2017, 47, (C), 124-137 View citations (3)
- School enrolment and mothers’ labor supply: evidence from a regression discontinuity approach
Review of Economics of the Household, 2017, 15, (2), 621-638 View citations (9)
- Temporary Disability and Economic Incentives
Economic Journal, 2017, 127, (603), 1410-1432 View citations (11)
- Enticing even higher female labor supply: the impact of cheaper day care
Review of Economics of the Household, 2015, 13, (4), 815-836 View citations (14)
- Displacement and household adaptation: insured by the spouse or the state?
Journal of Population Economics, 2014, 27, (3), 683-703 View citations (29)
- Does the impact of plant closure on labour market attachment differ between immigrants and native workers across the business cycle?
Empirical Economics, 2014, 46, (1), 229-252 View citations (6)
- Returns to pre-immigration education for non-western immigrants: why so low?
Education Economics, 2014, 22, (1), 48-72 View citations (6)
- Does the Clustering of Immigrant Peers Affect the School Performance of Natives?
Journal of Human Capital, 2013, 7, (1), 1 - 25 View citations (12)
- No Youth Left behind? The Long-Term Impact of Displacement on Young Workers
Kyklos, 2013, 66, (3), 342-364
- Incentives to work? The impact of a 'Cash-for-Care' benefit for immigrant and native mothers labour market participation
Labour Economics, 2010, 17, (6), 963-974 View citations (11)
- The family gap and family friendly policies: the case of Norway
Applied Economics, 2008, 40, (22), 2857-2871 View citations (5)
- The Part‐Time Wage Gap in Norway: How Large is It Really?
British Journal of Industrial Relations, 2006, 44, (2), 263-282 View citations (29)
- Impact of Multiple Labour Market Programmes on Multiple Outcomes: The Case of Norwegian Youth Programmes
LABOUR, 2005, 19, (3), 425-467 View citations (19)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.