Details about Heike Harmgart
Access statistics for papers by Heike Harmgart.
Last updated 2012-07-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Impacts of Microcredit: Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- Group lending or individual lending? Evidence from a randomised field experiment in Mongolia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (51)
Also in IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies (2011) View citations (25)
- European Transition at Twenty
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (3)
- Supermarkets and Planning Regulation
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (33)
- When half the truth is better than the truth: A Theory of aggregate information cascades
WEF Working Papers, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London View citations (3)
- Retail productivity
IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies View citations (14)
- When Are ‘Female’ Occupations Paying More?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (1)
- When do 'Female' Occupations Pay More?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Comparative Economics (2007)
- Sex Segregation and Wage Gaps in East and West Germany
CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague View citations (1)
- Fundraising on the I nternet
Kyklos, 2012, 65, (1), 18-30
- Aggregate information cascades
Games and Economic Behavior, 2011, 73, (1), 167-185 View citations (12)
- Dogville or an Illustration of Some Properties of General Equilibrium
The Economists' Voice, 2009, 6, (1), 1-3
- The miracle as a randomization device: A lesson from Richard Wagner's romantic opera Tannhäuser und der Sängerkrieg auf Wartburg
Economics Letters, 2009, 102, (1), 33-35 View citations (1)
- When do female occupations pay more?
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2007, 35, (1), 170-187 View citations (18)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Learning Trust
Journal of the European Economic Association, 2005, 3, (2-3), 322-329 View citations (44)
- Could the Florida Election Disaster Have Been Avoided by Competition among Polling Stations?
Public Choice, 2003, 115, (3-4), 477-84
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.