Details about Yosh Halberstam
Access statistics for papers by Yosh Halberstam.
Last updated 2019-06-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Pay Transparency and the Gender Gap
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Voice at Work
Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics
- Covering: Mutable Characteristics and Perceptions of (Masculine) Voice in the U.S. Supreme Court
IAST Working Papers, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST) View citations (13)
Also in TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) (2016) View citations (6)
- Perceived Masculinity Predicts U.S. Supreme Court Outcomes
IAST Working Papers, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST) View citations (8)
Also in TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) (2016)
- Homophily, Group Size, and the Diffusion of Political Information in Social Networks: Evidence from Twitter
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2016)
- Spending within limits: Evidence from municipal fiscal restraints
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in National Tax Journal (2016)
- Homophily, group size, and the diffusion of political information in social networks: Evidence from Twitter
Journal of Public Economics, 2016, 143, (C), 73-88 View citations (19)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Spending Within Limits: Evidence From Municipal Fiscal Restraints
National Tax Journal, 2016, 69, (2), 315-352 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Trial and Error: Decision Reversal and Panel Size in State Courts
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, 2016, 32, (1), 94-118 View citations (1)
- Presidential coattails versus the median voter: Senator selection in US elections
Journal of Public Economics, 2015, 121, (C), 40-51 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.