Details about William Bryce Hankins
Access statistics for papers by William Bryce Hankins.
Last updated 2020-05-22. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Partisan Determinants of Federal Highway Grants
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (2)
- Does partisan conflict impact the cash holdings of firms? A sign restrictions approach
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (2)
- Corporate decision making in the presence of political uncertainty: The case of corporate cash holdings
The Financial Review, 2020, 55, (2), 307-337
- Partisan conflict, policy uncertainty and aggregate corporate cash holdings
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2018, 58, (C), 78-90 View citations (1)
- Party polarization, political alignment, and federal grant spending at the state level
Economics of Governance, 2017, 18, (4), 351-389 View citations (2)
- Does US partisan conflict matter for the Euro area?
Economics Letters, 2016, 138, (C), 64-67 View citations (19)
- Government Spending, Shocks, and the Role of Legislature Size: Evidence from the American States
Social Science Quarterly, 2015, 96, (4), 1059-1070 View citations (1)
- Tacit Collusion in Price-Setting Oligopoly: A Puzzle Redux
Southern Economic Journal, 2013, 79, (3), 703-726
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.